Nissan Rogue - Landers Nissan
2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve Engine
- 170 horsepower*
- 175 torque*
- 4 Cylinder*
2.0-liter DOHC 16-valve Engine
- 141 horsepower*
- 144 torque*
- 4 Cylinder*
- NISSAN DIVIDE-N-HIDE Single-handedly reinventing capability, the class-exclusive Divide-N-Hide cargo system lets you adapt in a snap.1,2 An adjustable set of shelves and dividers gives you a variety of configurations, and it’s so easy, you can do it with one hand.
- NISSAN INTELLIGENT CRUISE CONTROL Unlike traditional systems that only maintain a set speed, available Intelligent Cruise Control also helps maintain an adjustable set distance between you and the car in front of you. As traffic slows down or speeds up, Rogue® can respond accordingly.
- NISSAN MOTION ACTIVATED LIFTGATE Now you’ve got easier access to your Rogue than ever before. Hands full? Just kick under the rear bumper to open the available Motion Activated Liftgate, without reaching for a key or juggling armfuls of stuff.
- NISSAN INTELLIGENT SAFETY SHIELD TECHNOLOGIES Available Nissan Intelligent Safety Shield Technologies offer you a suite of advanced systems that help keep an eye out, watch the flow of traffic, and even think ahead.
Available New features
- Rogue serves up a stylish first impression with signature LED Daytime Running Lights as standard equipment. Available LED headlights add a high-end touch, flowing into sculpted, muscular fenders to create an unmistakable presence.
- Available power heated outside mirrors help you better see what’s behind you during inclement weather, while the available embedded LED turn signals let others know when you’re ready to make a move.
- Rogue’s thoughtful interior starts with generous front head room, then takes it up a notch with tasteful touches like an available Power Panoramic Moonroof, available quilted leather-appointed seats, available LED interior lighting, and Piano Black trim with metallic accents. Add the innovative EZ Flex™ Seating System, and you’ve got a capable, functional space that’s also decidedly upscale.
- To help simulate how astronauts float weightlessly in space, Nissan engineers designed an articulated front seat shape that helps support you and can help reduce fatigue on longer drives. Taking personal comfort to the next level, the Nissan Intelligent Key® allows you and another driver to save your preferred position of the driver’s seat and side view mirrors.
- Rogue’s Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control System features independent temperature controls for the right and left sides of the vehicle, allowing both driver and passenger to personally adjust their level of air-conditioned comfort.
- Luxury and comfort are a push of a button away. Rogue’s available heated leather-wrapped steering wheel warms your hands on cold days for maximum comfort.