Nissan Titan & Titan XD - Landers Nissan
5.6-liter DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
- 390 horsepower*
- 394 torque*
- 7-speed automatic transmission*
5.0-liter DOHC 32-valve V8 Turbo Diesel engine
- 310 horsepower*
- 555 torque*
- TOWING MADE EASY The available innovative Trailer Light Check makes it easy to tow – even when you’re going solo. Once you’ve hooked up your trailer, you can easily check all brake light connections by cycling through the lights with your Nissan Intelligent Key.® No muss, no fuss, no help needed.
- ON THE LOOKOUT With its super-size 7.0" screen, it’s easy to use the available Around View® Monitor to line up to a trailer. And with the system’s virtual 360° composite bird’s-eye view, you’ve got excellent visibility to help you maneuver even in tight spots.1
- MASTER MULTI-TASKER TITAN’s ready to tackle the tough jobs, with available features like a spray-on bedliner, Utili-track® multi-channel system, 120-V in-bed power outlet, and bright LED bed lighting. And thanks to flexible rear-seat storage, you can make the most of the spacious cabin. The available lockable rear-seat cargo organizer helps keep things secure and out of sight, and the container’s top even folds out to create a flat floor for easy loading.
- SERIOUSLY EQUIPPED Epic starts where the pavement ends. And with the PRO-4X model, it’s never been more exciting – with a truck-load of advanced 4x4 gear, including Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, and 4-wheel ABLS. It keeps getting better, with unique interior trim and competition-grade equipment that reads like a serious off-roader’s wish list.
Available New features
- An intuitively designed center stack give you easy access to every button and control, including the climate control system and centrally located, full-color 7-inch display.
- No matter what the temperature, available technology helps make sure you always get into a comfortable cabin. On hot days, the Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control can adjust temperature and airflow for a quick cool down. On cold days, the system can adjust airflow to warm up the cabin, defrost windows and the windshield, and can even turn on the available heated steering wheel and outside mirrors.
- By moving the shift lever to the steering column extra room was created in the center console, leaving you plenty of extra storage space and room to stretch out. We even went so far as to place the glove compartment handle closer to the center stack to make it easier for the driver to reach.
- You can lock your gear away in TITAN®’s in-bed storage boxes, or you can pull them out, fill them with ice, and have a couple portable coolers. There’s even more room for your stuff inside. Under the back seat you’ll find a spacious, lockable storage area, and the oversize center console has enough room to hold your laptop.
- No more digging for keys. With the standard Push Button Ignition, and the Nissan Intelligent Key® in your pocket, just get in, push the button, and go. A great help in poor weather, or when your hands are full.
- With the NissanConnectSM Mobile Apps companion app, your TITAN® serves up music, social media, navigation, points of interest and more. SiriusXM® Travel Link® gives you easy access to traffic, weather, movies, sports and even stocks.